The User who provides personal data to any company of La Taberna de Marigüelo S.L.U., guarantees that the data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT of your data is: La Taberna de Marigüelo S.L.U.
- CIF: B65306441
- Postal Address: Polígono industrial Els Alocs, nave 14. C / Robinies, 2 08319 DOSRIUS, Barcelona
- Email of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at all times, we will need to process some data or others. In general, said data will be, as the case may be, the following:
- Your identification data (For example: Your name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.)
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example).
- Commercial information.
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service on the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To meet the requests or requests that you make through the different means incorporated into our website.
We only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
- For marketing purposes.
Insofar as you subscribe to our Newsletter, your personal data will be used for the periodic sending of company newsletters.
We may also use your data to send you information about our products and promotions.
You must remember that you can unsubscribe at any time and at no cost by communicating it in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services (Cookies)
In some of our platforms we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. Likewise, on occasions, we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, in this way we will find different legal bases by virtue of the following purposes:
- Attention requests for information.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the interested party.
- Marketing and Management of your participation in contests, sweepstakes and promotions.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you provide.
- Sale of products: the legal basis is the execution of a contract (management of your orders, shipping to the address provided, attention to returns, inquiries and incidents ...)
- Usability and quality analysis (Cookies)
User consent for the implantation of cookies.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
- Information request.
We will process your data for as long as is necessary to meet your request or request and then 1 year.
We will process your data until you request to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Sale of products:
We will process your data for up to 10 years after the end of your last purchase or service.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- To carry out the provision of the corresponding service and put applicants in contact with service providers.
- Technology service providers
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by sending an email to our address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
In the event that we deem it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis by virtue of which we process your data, you have the right to:
Ask us for access to your data that we have.
Ask us to rectify the data that we already have.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it as we have previously informed you, or that we no longer have the standing to do so.
Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES